ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio for winter to prevent frost bite!!

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Hi all.

I'm Conor, 20yrs old from Peterborough.
Only recently passed my driving test and within a week bought my first car,
a Renault Clio 1.4 Sport Mk2 Ph1

Loving the little thing so far despite I have always been against French cars (sorry!) however this has change my mind for good :)

If you are wondering what the title is about, it's because I am more a biker than car enthusiast!
Got my full license at 17yrs old.
Currently ride a Triumph Daytona 675 which has had too much spent on it now lol...

I do still love my cars though always have, will make a few changes to the Clio if I can afford it with my bike expenses lol :p

Anyway here is some pictures. Cheers guys.

eraqava3.jpg

2erepyju.jpg

nu8erege.jpg

Mk1 Ph1 1.4 Sport
Thanks :) yeah a friend of mine has it in the 'scorched yellow' colour!

Forgot to add I have been to the Nurburgring on it, mega fun! Although there are some extremely good drivers there!!! Was a guy in a 172 cup who was tearing it round.. Brakes nearly caught fire when he came in ha!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate I don't blame you I wouldn't want to get about on a bike in the next coming months either.