ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Freeway 1.2 16V

Clio v6
Clio Freeway 1.2 16V 75 - 3Dr
£7,495

Colour: Glacier White

Can you put Cup alloys on it and make it look just like a Cup?

M135i
dont even get me started on these things. they've made so much trouble for renault dealers with the current offer

197 Albi Blue
im going to look at one on saturday at £99 a month, not to keen on the fact that they really are basic though

M135i
£99 over 5 years mate. you'll be better off with the clio extreme for £129pm over 48months. you can even have metallic paint for about another tenner a month. the cars have to be registered before 31st of march to qualify for the offer. so colour choice may be limited as they'll pull them out of resource. i know there is tons of pearl black and mercury cars in stock, but they are metallics.

extreme has electric windows, the freeway doesnt.

197 Albi Blue
£99 over 5 years mate. you'll be better off with the clio extreme for £129pm over 48months. you can even have metallic paint for about another tenner a month. the cars have to be registered before 31st of march to qualify for the offer. so colour choice may be limited as they'll pull them out of resource. i know there is tons of pearl black and mercury cars in stock, but they are metallics.

extreme has electric windows, the freeway doesnt.

yer i know, my parents are buying it for me as a company car, and i keep pointing this out to them but they dont understand.

Im going to look at the Campus Sport i-music as well

M135i
well they'll need to understand, if they dont, no £99 offer for you! that only comes with non metallic paint. again, metallic can be had for another tenner a month.