ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio from the Future!

Formally Clio 182
If this is a future clio, I really really want. Looks kinda futuristic!

On the neg side, is it a tad longer than normal.

f_RenaultCliom_326f992.jpg

f_RenaultCliom_3d52f82.png

f_RenaultCliom_fe53c45.jpg

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Not a fan, looks a bit like that Citroen which turns into a robot (on the advert).

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
think thats the prototype of the estate which is being launched soon according to the 'renault magazine' that graced my doorstop on sat morn!

CLIO Iceberg 172
3DOOR ESTATE???

I LIKE IT, Pure digital robot p**n....but what always anoys me is the car they release never never never looks like the prototype......mabey one or two features will remain but what you see above is not what your going to get. instead of the furturistic displays and the brushed ally all you will get is standard needels and lump of black plastic, everything like sat nav and tv's etc is going to be extras....if they prototyped what they are acturaly going to release for a change it would be a bit more exciting.

i would love to drive something with that much on board hardware!

Clio 197
Some useless info, but that first picture was taken from Chapmans Peak looking over Hout Bay in Cape Town.

220 Trophy, 172 Ph2
I don't think it will look anything like it as neither did the 197 when they relesed the prototype. The interior was completely different and they had changed things.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
probably be about 2k dearer than normal 197, so will it sell well?

do we have another twingo GT on our hands?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Alot of buttons going on in there, just more things to break outside the waranty i suppose hahaha.

Not for me, 2 bling!

Megane Mk4
Thats the problem of Concepts, half the stuff you see at motor shows don't show up on the production cars so I doubt all the stuff and gadgets you see there won't be on the end product.. (remember the 197 concept photos and the concept Twingo GT at World Renault Series Last year??)

I do like it, but I'm not expecting it to look anything like it when it's released.