ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio front anti roll bar sizes ?

Golf Gti edition 30
hi,am away to order powerflex bushes for my clio trophy.

noticed theres 23mm and 25mm ones for the inner bushes and 22mm and 23mm for the outer bushes.

i take it its the larger for both bushes i need for a trophy ?

thanks

Golf Gti edition 30
thanks jon :)

hi there,yeah the trophys going ok.spent quite alot on it since i got it.new belts,disks and pads all round,michelin tyres,wheelbearings all round,plugs,gearbox oil,scorpion exhaust,all exhaust hangers,dampers refurbished at bg and got them powdercoated too while they were stripped,serviced 3 times always with silkolene pro,mark fish springs,whiteline rear roll bar,rear konis,powerflex dog mount and now just ordered new ball joints,track rod ends,powerflex inner/outer bushes and wishbone bushes.

prob other stuff i cant remember.

miles is now on 32k :)

u still got the 200 ? if so hows that going ?

steve

Ph2 172 Track Toy
Nah the 200 has gone. Just in a family wagon at the mo. Got an Octavia vRS TDi. Gonna be buying a 172 to track shortly hence why I'm snooping on here. Best change the car on my profile eh?

Good to here it's going well really enjoyed it whilst I had it.