ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio gone unbiased review!

Cammed 182 :)
Hi guys,

My clio sold at long last today for a really low price, I was really sad to see it go but times change and people move on.

I had It for 15 months for me that is a long time in car ownership ( I get bordem very quickly ) .

In all honesty the clio was the best all rounder I have ever owned bar none in at least 12 cars ;) .

The forum itself is not to bad there is a few sheep members that follow crowds than there own mentality but hey thats life.

I am moving back to turbo power to one such coupe yeah you guessed it the Hyundi coupe lol :rasp: na only kidn the Fiat coupe 20vt I just cant keep away from them, some say marmite car but with an LE kit they are as terry tibbs would say beutafil, not to mention a 330bhp tuned example.

The only downside to 182 ownership was resale issues, I was shocked with lack of interest in not only my 182 but various others on this site that are mint dropping to low prices. Has the clio became the saxo I wonder hope not!

To any one not a member of cliosport spend get yourself a membership ffs lol enjoy your clio for what is a great hot hatch that can keep up with or take the piss out of some other so called fast cars.

My clio was cammed with matched inlets, full ehaust system, panel filter, remapd, was it worth it? Against a standard 1*2 my car would pull away but not by as much as i would have thought but over a 1/4 mile 3-4 mhp faster over the line. If you want much faster either turbo charge or s/c or new car dont just go for cams, but hey thats only my opinion.

I definelty felt weird seeing the 182 drive away not nice that shows you how much I liked the car, so if my review is a benefit to anyone on here or to any prospective buyer its a car you will love.

Looking forward to life back on fccuk :cool:

ps ( sorry for spelling tonight its is ufc night after all ;))

Last edited:
  320d
I know how you feel seeing your car go off into the distance. Its horrible.

I'm sure that lovely boost will cheer you up though mate. Enjoy the 20VT.

I had a coupe 20vt LE about 10 years ago and used to frequent coupe-sport.co.uk which then went to fiatcoupe.net then finally to ffcuk. Lovely car and goes like stink (in a straight line!), though it did have a few niggley problems but then that's Italian for you. Enjoy your 20vt LE, I know I did!