ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO GRAPHICS

G

Greg W

Hi All I have had a couple of enquiries about the graphics on my clio i submitted the other day

If you are interested drop me a private message and ill c what i can do for you

Cheers

Greg

Attachments

• DSC00978.JPG
    DSC00978.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 234
  M135i
the only sticker set i'd say suits the clio imo. love the bonnet ones!! you got a bigger pic?

how much.... very nice!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Whilst that car is pretty much a track car...It just looks a stickered up mess imo.

A cup racer is rough around the edges, different colour paint etc.

That just looks 'stickered' for a lack of a better word. Looked better when chris had it imo.

VX220 Turbo
sorry i don't like it that much i think there's a little too much going on and too many different colours, might look a little better without the yellow bits and just keep the two different gray colours.

i'd guess that 3 colour graphics like that would retail at around £70 supply only (thats how much i'd do them for through my work as a signwriter)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Whilst that car is pretty much a track car...It just looks a stickered up mess imo.

That just looks 'stickered' for a lack of a better word. Looked better when chris had it imo.

cup racers generally have stickers for the benefits of the sponsors. It doesnt look like its trying to be a cup racer to me.

chris had all sorted of stickers on it.... lol

I actually think it looks decent. We already know that one it goes past cup splitters, spoliers and turinis its too much for you;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

cup racers generally have stickers for the benefits of the sponsors. It doesnt look like its trying to be a cup racer to me.

chris had all sorted of stickers on it.... lol

I actually think it looks decent. We already know that one it goes past cup splitters, spoliers and turinis its too much for you;)

lol! Truer words are never spoken! Not that i have an RS anymore.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
I dont know......I think its a good effort and I like it BUT I think it needs more to complete the effect.....I sort of agree with the notion of 'its just been stickered'.

I would double the content and coverage.

If you could show me that then I would want to know more. There are some really neat touches though...Cup 172 in yellow.

1.8 8v RSi
maybe it would look good on another colour but it dosn't do it for me.....i get the feeling you're all saying you like them because they are new renault graffics...maybe from the F1 197....???

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Look good imo, don't know if they would work very well on other colours. Kudos for going for it!