ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio GT and mods.

Not a 320d
Well ive been and driven it, nice car, relativly grounded, its stiffer than the dynamique i have but no where near as stiff as a 197 cup. Should be plenty of fun.

Its true what they say in the reviews, quiet below 4000rpm and then noisy after up to about 6800rpm. Theres a HUGE torque drop, theres a good amount (for a 1.6) and then at about 4000rpm the torque dissappears and its alomost like revving a 'ohc 8v engine to the redline, i swear to god it feels so ....flat. Remap is definately in order, f**k my warranty. Going to order one soon.

PS. i Hate the looks of the twingo its way too small.

Clio 182
Not sure if the Engines of the Twingo and Clio will be 'exactly' the same, but there is a remap available, albeit a generic one, from Evolution Chips! There was talk of a guy taking his Twingo over to RS Tuning, but don't thinks this has happened yet...

Also, cam's are being developed, or in the early stages of! Guy over at TwingoOC has spoken to Catcams, dunno the ins and outs, all i know is he's sent them an email lol!

Not much help i know, but hey!!