ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio handling

I KNOW ITS GOT ALOT TO DO WITH UR TYRES BUT WHAT IS THE BEST SIZE WHEELS FOR HANDLING? ALSO HOW LOW? I NEED TO FIND OUT WITH IN A WEEK HELP!!!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

for your car its (sadly) 15 in 195/50 tyres

and a 35mm drop

Its a small hatchback, 17s will make it worse, 15s are the best, but ideally a bit wider than standard for better grip.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

I think in most cases the best wheels will the whatever it came out of the factory with, certainly that will be the case in the performence versions of the cars eg the 172 and the Cup..

for cars that come with bicycle tyres there is obvious room for improvement. (unless you plan to drive in snow a lot)

deffo standard size wheels and not too extreme of a drop-thou this depends on the roads you drive on,if there sh*t like the ones here in the rep. of ireland,then stock is prob the way to go