ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio has a few problems, advice on fixing them please

BMW 323i Coupe
The passenger side door lock is loose, I either need a screw to put it back firmly in place, or a new lock.

The passenger side window will go down, but half way it will make a clonking sound and the window will fall forward so that a white piece is visible at the back of the window.

I seem to have damp under neath the carpet on the front passenger side. How and what should I do to get rid of this?

And the final problem is the Electrical Fault light. I had the car diagnostic tested when I had the Engine Management light on, and since that test, the EM light has gone off, and the Electrical Fault light has been on, yet I've been driving the car perfectly fine ever since, but I'd like to have the light off.

Any ideas on what to do with these, and how much people have paid in past experiences would be very much appreciated.

1.6 16v
in terms of the passanger side door lock, theres a little white clip that holds it against the door, to tighten it up all you need to do is turn it (unless yours is broken then you'll just have to get a new one) the problem is you have to take the door card off, then remove this anti theft thing, but a haynes tells you how to do all that

i might be wrong with the window but i think the only problem with that is the guiders, its quite expensive to do through renault, but the part is only a few quid, i cant remember myself cuz it was my brother who had the problem, his jumped of the runners and would go all the way down, but when it went up it had to be guided with a hand. but i'd do this when u do the door lock so u dont have to remove the door card twice, but once again invest in the haynes manual

with the electrical fault and the wet passanger seat, they might be related. I would check to see if ur sunroof is leaking, a lot of clios have this problem, and that could leak onto your central locking reciever then drip onto the passanger side, or it could be the door seal just leaking and the electrical fault might have nothing to d with the water

sit in the car and have someone spray a hose, u might see the leak that way:approve: but doesnt really help the electrical system, so i'd have a towel in there just in case:D

and btw with the window, if your not sure, take the door card off and have a look to see what happens when you wind the window down.