ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Headlights

sdc

Car  clio
Yo, I'm interested in buying headlights from my car. Below shows an image of the type of MK2 headlights I'd like to buy.

16012009335.webp



None of my local scrapyards have any of the above lights, does anyone know anywhere online (except ebay) that has them?

Thanks,
sdc
 
They are refered to as Mark2 Phaise1 Sport headlights. I picked a pair up from ebay for £70 but it took some time and bidding before i won a pair :p
 
Probably but you will be robbed blind. Ive just done a quick trawl of ebay and theres none at the moment.

Go with the comment above, ClioSpares :)
 
Back
Top