S sdc Car clio Jan 26, 2009 #1 Yo, I'm interested in buying headlights from my car. Below shows an image of the type of MK2 headlights I'd like to buy. None of my local scrapyards have any of the above lights, does anyone know anywhere online (except ebay) that has them? Thanks, sdc
Yo, I'm interested in buying headlights from my car. Below shows an image of the type of MK2 headlights I'd like to buy. None of my local scrapyards have any of the above lights, does anyone know anywhere online (except ebay) that has them? Thanks, sdc
J JoedotwasT5phy Car A ANIMAL Jan 26, 2009 #2 Try Cliospares: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Cliospares-LTD Top guys
Sargara Car Nissan 350z Jan 26, 2009 #3 They are refered to as Mark2 Phaise1 Sport headlights. I picked a pair up from ebay for £70 but it took some time and bidding before i won a pair
They are refered to as Mark2 Phaise1 Sport headlights. I picked a pair up from ebay for £70 but it took some time and bidding before i won a pair
Sargara Car Nissan 350z Jan 26, 2009 #5 Probably but you will be robbed blind. Ive just done a quick trawl of ebay and theres none at the moment. Go with the comment above, ClioSpares
Probably but you will be robbed blind. Ive just done a quick trawl of ebay and theres none at the moment. Go with the comment above, ClioSpares