ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio / Honda Love

H22A7 Accord Type R
Well, after my last effort with the clay bar, and not being too impressed, i decided to take a different approach to it all! Thanks to the weather for clearing up, i have basically spend all day from 12 till 6 on the old girl!! I worked round each panel, and used the clay bar with my auto glym shampoo. i then re washed the car after i had clayed it all, and brought my old Zymol Cleaner wax into play!! It has been in the cupboard for years, and i only used it once before on my old clio!

I have been feeling pretty sickly this week, and my shoulder was giving me grief too.......... i decided that i was going to work myself hard on the car, and, i am chuffed to bits with how she has came out!!! I retract my clay bar comments, i learnt to use less pressure, and i find it works best with shampoo / warm bucket of water. As for the Zymol, with its vitamin E, aloe vera extracts etc........ it now has pride of place on my cleaning shelf!!!

I nipped off to take some pics - bloody sun had gone........and in the distance as i parked up, i seen a little black car with Xenons on...........i wondered if it would be........and it was, Vicky on her way over to mine..... so, here are the pics, and you will just have to imagine the smile on my face

Love it! Rob

DSCF0007-3.jpg

DSCF0017-1.jpg

DSCF0019-3.jpg

DSCF0015-1.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0029-2.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg

DSCF0046-2.jpg

DSCF0026-1.jpg

DSCF0003-2.jpg

DSCF0021-1.jpg

DSCF0030-1.jpg

DSCF0044-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i don't understand why you blank out your number plate, yet your username is your number plate?! :s

v.nice car btw :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Thanks Maz. I keep telling Vicky she needs a Cup Splitter!! Whats the going rate for them these days ? :)

Maz

LY 200
Carbon fiber from KTEC £100 + you get 1- % discount if you mention FCS or £140 ish from Renault for standard.

Carbon ones stone ship to hell, mine has but standard renault ones dont.

Usually a few poeple on here selling them, keey an eye out in the for sale section ? :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
so they still command a small fortune!!! Cheers for the info Maz :) i shall keep my eyes peeled.

H22A7 Accord Type R
aye it took a while........ but i can honestly say the Accord has never been as smooth :)

H22A7 Accord Type R
Cars in the park??? went earlier in the year, will need to refresh my head and see when the next one is :D

Octavia VRS
Looking fab Rob :) Going to clay the CTR tonight...if the weather holds out. Using it with shampoo then washing again is definitely the way to go

Only honda can make 2 colours which look near identical!
Maybe I've got a sh*t eye for colours but artic blue and mondial aren't a million miles apart to me LOL

Looking good rob, very shine for the age of your bus.

H22A7 Accord Type R
lol, in the flesh, they dont look too identical Ali! and cheers Ally....... lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
what can i say, i forgot about it ;) lol lol, damn good freebie with my Apex suspension kit ;)