ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio less (bodyshop)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well thats it cars gone into the body shop now so im in my 205 for a week or so.
bit nervous but fingers crossed hehe

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
172 rear bumper sprayed and fitted, front bumper smoothed, number plate hole taken out, handles and bump strips colour coded

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so do i lol, i no the guy tho and he nos if its not perfect it was go back time after time till he gets it right

A3 1.8T
Will look good, the 172 bumper should look nice. Get some pics up when finished

Last edited:
  RS Megane DCi 175
Where did you go for the work in the end?
Take it its local to Manchester?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
not local to manchester as such, but local to where i live.its in bosley, south of macclesfield bout 25 miles from town centre.

Chocolate Bar™
will look good, mines in again tomorrow to have some repairs so we're both gonna be carless ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well im not car less just clio less lol, im drivuing my other car atm lol

dont no what next may just leave it at that tbh

RS Megane DCi 175
So how much roughly for that lot then? - PM me if you want. We could've got group discount on hologram grey paint! ;)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
no idea how much its goin to cost i have basicly said do this and that and ill pick up the bill at the end

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
as i sed i no the guy hes not goin to rip me off, plus its not worth his reputation to piss any one off as hes just starting out

Chocolate Bar™
Matt- for a smoothed front bumper my bodyshop quoted me 600 (i paid a lot less than this due to a bulk buy discount) lol

ford racing puma
I had some work done there and they did a good job apart from the bonnet that seems to have gone very orange peely. They was very cheap

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
no way did u, i no ste lol

tbh so far im not inpressed,
organised to drop the car off tues eve, rang up he wasnt there and had gone home so he picked it up wed evening,

i have been told that my car has been seen ragged around macclesfield.

i was told i would get a call today to say when my car would be ready and a rough price... not heard anything yet

i just hope the quality of the work is good enough to over shadow these

RS Megane DCi 175
Doesn't sound good.
I thought you knew the guy and he wanted to build a good rep?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
so did i lol, we will jsut have to see, im goin to give him a ring 2 mo, then he has had the car 3 days

ford racing puma
dont expect it to be clean when you pick it up. mine was left with dust all over the interior.
most of mine looks ok apart from the bonnet

Chocolate Bar™
^ just dont except it if theres anything wrong, although i doubt you will as you sound like youve got your head screwed on. Also if theres anything you arent happy with refuse to pay the full price. They normally give in :)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
panic over, he rang me last nite , hes just awaiting some parts to do the plastic weld, should be ready tues or wed next week