ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Love

Black clio ph2 172
HI HI

Here is a pic of my lovely Clio sport 172

Enjoy......Thank you please

IMAG0269-1.jpg

Black clio ph2 172
Only thing i have done is fitted a Skoda splitter / pipercross pannel filter / new coil pack / plugs / leads / oil - oil filter /genuine aux belt kit from from tom at west renault

74k and he's in good nick fair play

oh and i painted the inlet manifold and dashboard strips.............so i have been busy inbetween being a guitar god and a dad

at 36 this my 3rd Clio 172 and i'm really loving owning one again

i had two clio ph1s before this

the first ph1 i bought i paid £8500 back in the day / the 2nd i paid £2850

This one was just £2000.... but it was looking a bit sorry for itself hence the low price.... dashboard shine was so thick inside the car you could scrape it off with knife
also it had missed loads of services and been neglected...i looked and loads od 172 before i bought this

for some reason i was drawn to it

Last edited:
  Black clio ph2 172
Yep i know should of kept that one, sold it with 40k on the clock..... it was stunning i hope she is still running

I do look after my motor's

ph1 pic was the first day of ownership..................

the car was never messed with and kept standard

Clio 182 inferno
Nice cars mate.
Everytime i see ph1's it makes me want one. If i could afford to run both id defo make a purchase.
172 look good mate. I bet it looks looks even better with lamb of god blasting out!
\m/

Black clio ph2 172
Nice cars mate.
Everytime i see ph1's it makes me want one. If i could afford to run both id defo make a purchase.
172 look good mate. I bet it looks looks even better with lamb of god blasting out!
\m/

You got in one buddy with Lamb of God .....:evil: Redneck blasting out is no good for the fuel consumption

The ph1 was a wicked little car.....i was going to buy another ph1 before i bought the black ph2

the only thing that really fucked me off was the ph1 steering wheel.... i decided to buy a ph2 and i love it just the same

Last edited:
  Clio 182 inferno
Laid to rest makes my foot heavy!
Im not keen on the interior of the ph1. If i had one as a second car i would probly strip it.