ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio lowering (updated)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i thnk so but from a thread i did earlier, well for mk2 the shocks may pack up sooner without a full kit (jus springs). Check it out it was few days ago.

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
right so whats the cheapest kit i can get so nothing is likely to seize/fail you rekon?

if im gna lower the car ill do it properly. :)

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
samg1988 said:
right so whats the cheapest kit i can get so nothing is likely to seize/fail you rekon?

if im gna lower the car ill do it properly. :)

£1,000- still going to do it properly?;)

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
a thousand poonds!!!

EH

my mates ford fiesta mk4 cost 200 quid for a set of springs to lower 40mm... and his brother fitted them.

nothing like that for a mk1 clio?

EEK what can i do....!!??

Renault Clio Campus 1.2
Na i was kiddin on mate! I dont know, im new to this game!

What you said "if im going to do it, im going to do it properly!" - I was sayin that to myself until ive been seeing the prices lol!:D

"Nissan" Sunny 1.6 16v
I could give you a price... but then again I get things at trade price and my dad does all the mecanical stuff for me for free : >

For a set of springs (I got 2) was... £30 (dunno rrp?)
Lower a torsion bar... well *ahem* my mate was quoted around £100+ depending how long it took