ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio management

ITB'd 182...
Omex is good so i hear?

And local for yourself

I no the Peugeot/Citroen boys use KMS aswell but have never seen any Clio's running it?

Not to sure dude but perhaps the tried and tested route may be the best??

Lionel Richie
neil you'd be proud, i bought fastcar today! very good btw! (bit too much euro **** though, that bird ain't bad either!)

anyway, give me a call/e-mail

Don't understand so your saying that you can pull the standard ecu out and it won't affect anything like warning lights or that

Lionel Richie
its a bit complex ie keeping the oe dash, loom etc etc etc

if the car has a UCH, multiplex milarky then its easier to piggyback the aftermarket into the existing setup, if you're clever no warning lights will be present

note - i don't do wiring or ecu's for a reason as you can guess!

Focus RS Mk1
fred is correct, you have to kep the std ecu to run the dials etc, that its only real function, the aftermakret one does everything you need it to engine wise.

Most important is not the brand ECU you use, but the installation and calibration.
Make sure you use someone with lots of experience.

So if i pull oem ecu out i will lose the dials thats not too bad can connect the rev to the aftermarket ecu, does the speedo fuel and water gauges go through the ecu, or am i better pulling the whole dash out and replacing it all??

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
neil you'd be proud, i bought fastcar today! very good btw! (bit too much euro **** though, that bird ain't bad either!)

anyway, give me a call/e-mail

good work sir, charlotte is truly awesome yes, i said it in my MOTM....
there is a lot of euro but thats whats happening at the moment..

pm sent btw