ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio meets Ferrari

Mini Cooper S
DSC03889.jpg

DSC03891.jpg

DSC03892.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03896.jpg

DSC03903.jpg

DSC03906.jpg

Washed and waxed the car today, was gonna take some pics after I was finished at the gym but thought I'd take a few next to the Ferrari :)

Front tints, colourcoded, silver indicator bulbs and Renault Sport mats have been done since I've bought it.

Nimbus 197
If the wife spotted the Ferrari in a childs bay I would feel sorry for the owners, especially if she was in the Vecturd (it's her pet hate, and even I wouldn't argue with the wife when she is behind the wheel)

Car looks nice and clean

M2 Competition
If the wife spotted the Ferrari in a childs bay I would feel sorry for the owners, especially if she was in the Vecturd (it's her pet hate, and even I wouldn't argue with the wife when she is behind the wheel)

Car looks nice and clean

Do you have any idea of whether the ferrari owner was a parent with a child? No.

Pics look great mate, clio looks good :)

Mini Cooper S
Those spaces have certain hours for when they can be used. We were both parked in them out of use hours ;)

I saw the Ferrari this morning whilst I was driving, seemed quite funny as I've never seen it in my area before!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Leave a note saying they should have bought a clio instead or even a decent ferrari.

Mini Cooper S
The guy clearly doesn't give a shi.t about the car. Bodywork was in terrible condition.

I think a "scrap cars for cash" advert would be a much better leaflet to put on the Ferrari ;)