ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk1 1.2 40 kw year 1994 engine code E7F problem after changing thermostat

Renault Clio1.2 1994
Hello everyone i recently bought Clio mk1 1.2 40 kw year 1994 engine code E7F which had a problem with coolant thermostat it oppened very late and the problem occurred after changing thermostat. It seems that it has a air trapped in the system and i cannot get rid of. I tried with the bleeder on the top of radiator which leaks little bit and i cannot find another bleeder and after bleeding its ok until car cools down. When i start again the thermostat doesn't open again until i bleed it again then it's ok thermostat opens and fan kicks in but when i turn of the engine and it cools it's all over again. Im desperate at this time so any advice would be greatly helpful. Also if you have video or pictures of the process please post. Thanks in advance