ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 182 tuner list HU upgrade

Cilo 182
Hello everyone,

First of all, i should excuse me for my bad english...

I was searching for topics about upgrading the HU, but didnt find any solutions for me...

I readed that some of you said there was an Alpine comfort adapter which allowed to use the original display in the car and the steering wheel controls too, someone wrote that this adapter isn't available anymore, but i found some info that Pioneer was selling adapters for this car too which allows you the same as Alpine, but they stoped manufacturing it too...

So im now in some kind of trouble. I want to use my build-in display and headunit with my iphone 5 to listening music and for handsfree.

Is there any option for that kind of solution like Alpine did or Pioneer?

I would be glad if you could help me out with some advice.

Thanks! :)

You can buy adapters for most stereos to operate the controls from people on here, they are not cheap £40 or so... But the screen does not operate, just the clock, temp and RENAULT.., I understand the alpine idea is no longer produced. You won't miss the screen tbh

Cilo 182
Thanks mate for the answer.
i sent a privat message to mt audio, i hope he will be able to answer me.

The problem is that i want to keep the cars "original" style... If its possible to use the display and the controls too that would be the best.

i was thinking about buying a DENSION gateway lite with bluetooth, but i heard that it hasnt so good sound quality, and i have to do some handy work to get that gateway in the glovebox. I dont want to cut out plastic from the glovebox or from any part of the dash.

Btw my tunerlist radio isnt in good condition because it drops the radio signal, and the cd palyer doesnt work aswell...

Cant choose what should i do...:(
buying a new HU with bt and leads and adaptors for ~200-300£ ( if i found that display adapter ) or should i buy that dension gateway?!