ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk2 phase 1 Rsi cambelt and servicing questions.

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
Hi,
Just purchased a Rsi and it's due a full course of servicing. After calling renault they dont seem to be able to help me with my questions. It's a Y reg vehicle with the k4m engine
The questions I would really appreciate help with are the following;
Does this make the engine pre vvt meaning no dephaser pulley to change with the belt?
Do I have to buy the special locking took for the camshafts?
Anyone got any ideas where the fuel filter is?
What spark plugs are used? I'm being given the choice of Bosh or ngk and I'm assuming it's the latter.
Any further information anyone has on these rsi's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Clio 1.6 16V
Hi,
Just purchased a Rsi and it's due a full course of servicing. After calling renault they dont seem to be able to help me with my questions. It's a Y reg vehicle with the k4m engine
The questions I would really appreciate help with are the following;
Does this make the engine pre vvt meaning no dephaser pulley to change with the belt?
Do I have to buy the special locking took for the camshafts?
Anyone got any ideas where the fuel filter is?
What spark plugs are used? I'm being given the choice of Bosh or ngk and I'm assuming it's the latter.
Any further information anyone has on these rsi's would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Please make a build thread of your rsi ;)