ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK2 Wind Deflectors

Ibiza Cupra 180
I am looking to get some wind deflectors for my clio, seen the ebay ones but didn't know if they are any good, if you have got some good ones where are they from and how much ? Cheers!

anyone got any pics of any fitted to a black clio just before I buy them :p cheers

93142373.jpg

MK2 Clio
heko.pl show you but its not that good instructions tbh and I know on the astra forum none of them used the retaining clips?

Jap Box
They just push up into the frame, then you put the window back up and leave it up for an hour.

Ive got Heko ones, and my passenger side one is broken I think :( keeps on moving in the window frame so when peopl go to put the window up it catches and wont go up properly.

Think its my mates fault anyway because he thought it was funny to pull them off when I had my window down, but he didnt pull them properly.