ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK3 Archi-rival !!!

Peugeot 207 spyshots in South Africa

Nice Color and a lot of muscles!

I like it a lot!

07.jpg

01.jpg

i ahte the huge grilles on peugeots, they look out of place, now on audis they look fine, especially the 6litre jobby

172beast

Looks very similar to the Clio to me!!! Look at the last 2 pics, rear archs, almost identical.

182BG
im confused to which is which! lol
yeh definantly need to stop all this copying, and just designed something original.... oh and that is actually nice looking! ;)

B-road bully
i think the 207 look better than the new clio, renault should of carried on with its own design instead of bein a cheap copy of somet else, everyon will buy 207's now, the new clio jus has no real character its jus tryin to be everone else to grab all customers but it needs to be a clio, not a 207/yaris/micra all in-one-mobile

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Is that a carbon roof on the 207 in the first pic ?

They do look shamefully similar. They better not be sharing engine designs too.

A lot of it is probably down to finding out which body design you can incorporate the most safety features into - side impact bars, the new rear-impact legislation (I think?), the pedestrian-impact legislation...

To a certain extent I think a lot of newer cars will end up looking the same as it's easier to do what's been done before to satisfy the safety enforcers in brussels...

optical said:
Is that a carbon roof on the 207 in the first pic ?

They do look shamefully similar. They better not be sharing engine designs too.

It looks like a glass roof like the 307sw

Unless it is a midget driving then the inside looks cavernous!

Im liking the design tho, would be nice with that small black bumper removed.