ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 Height

Clio mk3 1.5 dCi
right guys, I own a clio mk3 1.5 dci 106, wanting to lower it so it makes it look a little more sporty(a little more like the cliosport if you must).

what would you say is the best ride height to improve handling and getting rid of that nasty wheel gap, without 'slamming' it.

gonna try not to spend a lot of money on lowering it but if it has to be done it has to be done.

S-JM

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
My 197 is on 30mm lowering springs and I think it's spot on, not 'slammed' at all, a bit firmer obviously but not crashy. There's still a slight arch gap but it's miniscule.
With yours being a 1.5 dCI not sure what your options are tbh - but I'd say 25-30mm.
20160925_103608.jpg

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
35/ 40mm springs on standard shocks. Anything lower is coilovers.
Mine's on AP's, but not slammed. Think it's about a 40mm drop. Wheels are 17" Megane Nervasports

17382795534_1c4c04ca2d_z.jpg
IMG_2478 by Johnathan Pape, on Flickr

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
IMG_8074.PNG

This is around 60-70mm at a guess with standard 16s and 205/50/16. Ap coilovers as above.