ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 phase 2 front bumper difference 185 or 195 ??? is there really a size difference issue ?

clio dci 1.5 dynamice
hi guys a quick question i understand the wings are different as the sizes are listed on the wing 185 and 195 but i am sure the bumpers are all the same after working on so many clio's the only thing that makes the bumpers different physically (not visually due to trim levels) is that all the cars that have 195 front wings have a extra bracket that is attached to the front bumper on each side which guides it into the 195 front wings where as the 185 wings do not require these brackets they just clip in.

This makes me think that the front bumpers are all the same sizes and only need brackets which are attachable or de-attachable depending on what wings you have.

i think this also applies for for the MK3 Phase 1 front bumpers.

i would be grateful if someone can confirm these finding with me? i have attached a picture of the bracket i am taking about

the reason i am writing this is because there so many sellers on ebay trying to make a quick buck buy charging £100 plus more for 195 front bumpers when these brackets cost peanuts from Renault

Attachments

• IMG_20180505_150527.jpg
    IMG_20180505_150527.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_20180505_150523.jpg
    IMG_20180505_150523.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 283
Hi I’m having this same problem, did you manage to find out if it is the same Front bumper will it just go straight on your help in this matter would be much appreciated thanks