ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MKIII RS in Holland

Dont have driverslicence
Hello guys..

I want to share my photo's of the RS at the dealer..

ClioRSIIIvoorkant.jpg

ClioRSIII.jpg

RSACHTERKANT.jpg

RSTROPHY.jpg

RSVOORKANT.jpg

ZIJAANZICHTRS.jpg

And a shop that i have made:

112234.gif

My opinion about the car is in one word great :cool:

Chocolate Bar™
i'm a tad dissapointed to be honest, as the prototype looked much more 'with it'

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
good pics there, i think the car looks good in this pic,

RSTROPHY.jpg

Dont have driverslicence
The price of the car in holland is around the 29000 EUR,- exclusife metallic paint. A Megane RS is around the 34000 EUR,-

VW ....
am liking it but i dont like where the bonnet joins onto the front ,why didnt they make the bonnet longer :S looks odd where it is IMO

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i think all the chrome in the headlights would look better in black like a 172

Cupra
That looks like the dealer in Gorinchem.... correct?

The more I see it the more I like it. Pisses me off that it costs more over here though.

Last edited:
  B-road bully
is it me or does it remind u of a mouse? lol

i think itll look way better next to a 172 imo, far more defined..

Dont have driverslicence
It is in Gorinchem Dutch RS , you're right, i am a 14 years old boy , and i dont have a driverlicence , ( offcourse ). I am a big renault fan and i am active on more renault forums. My dad has had 4 renault's and now he has 3. But i love the new clio rs and i wanted to share the picture's that i made to u guys :) Greetz..

Cupra
AnthonyR said:
It is in Gorinchem Dutch RS , you're right, i am a 14 years old boy , and i dont have a driverlicence , ( offcourse ). I am a big renault fan and i am active on more renault forums. My dad has had 4 renault's and now he has 3. But i love the new clio rs and i wanted to share the picture's that i made to u guys :) Greetz..

I went there to look at a clio when I was looking for mine. Thought I recognised it.

Your english is far better than my Dutch!

Dont have driverslicence
The name of the dealer is VKV - and has 7 other location where they sell Renaults. I have talked with the manager and he said it was the only one of the 7 other store's. He has 2 orders now... :D and maybe i can get one in the future on my daddy's name. In holland you are not allowed to drive a car with more than 150 breakhorse power on your 18.:mad:

'18 Megane dci
Great colour that blue one, the bottom of the passenger side door looks like a bad fit to me, 3rd pic down, maybe my eyes though ;)

Clio 172 mk2
DutchRS, why the name if you aren't Dutch;) .

Anthony, hoi, en hoop dat je gouw in eentje kan rijden:D .

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Looks bloody lardy from the front and back. And you know that air vent by the front wheels will mean that you'll get loads of crap flying through there meaning your cars gonna be dead filty, or its gonna stone chip like mad.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I personally love the front side is pretty nice but the rear really doesn't look right.

Cupra
Jurgs said:
DutchRS, why the name if you aren't Dutch;) .

Anthony, hoi, en hoop dat je gouw in eentje kan rijden:D .

Goede vrage. Ik heb een nederlands vrouwe en probere een betje " inburgering" te doen met die naam. :D

.... and I bought a Dutch renault sport clio......

Golf GTI 1.8T
they loock great imo, gonna look even better when some coilovers are on the market to slam the fooker!

looks way better in blue, the black just doesnt stand out at all.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Its growing on me a bit, still needs a rear spoiler tho to make the back look less plain.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Thanks for posting the pics! I'd like to see one in white, it might look better then. But at nearly £20,000 forget Renault, there are much better cars available for that money.

Cheers, Rob669

'18 Megane dci
terribleclio said:
it needs the cup racer pack. The back looks too plain without a spoiler or something

Apparently they don't need one due to the rear air diffuser & air intakes on the wings on them. Just a little spoiler would look nice though.

Brisol my lover..
cli0 172 said:
am liking it but i dont like where the bonnet joins onto the front ,why didnt they make the bonnet longer :S looks odd where it is IMO

Its for NCAP safety, pedestrian safety, the bumper will crumple, the bonnet will chop you in half...