ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Nearly Died

Clio Dynamique 1.6 16v
Hello,

Was on my way home from work, when I pulled out of a junction, and my clio felt like it had lost all power.

There was a light flashing that looked like the one which says overheating, anyway i got home, left the car for a bit, turned it back on it the light was off.

I did have the aircon on as low as poss and full blast on the way home, so dunno if that would have caused anything.

Does anyone have any ideas about what could of caused this?

Cheers
Tom

Clio 172
Mite be your coil pack. I had the problem with my last clio. It lost all power, one of the warning lights came on, turned the car off and it was fine when i started it again and then a few days later same thing happend but it started missing. Took it to a dealer who hooked it up to the diagnostic said it was the coil. Mite maybe be your spark plugs though?? I would check them before you take it to a dealer.

Jaki