ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio or Fiesta

Ok i am going travelling in 2 months and have a bit of a dilemma on which car to sell.

just got my Clio willy/valver back to near mint condition and was originally going to sell it. But after driving it again i have fallen in love with it again.

So now am am almost sure i am going to sell my 2001 fiesta as i would get more money for it for travelling and i am going for a year and need lots of money and dont really need a car.

But when i come back is it not better to have a 4 year old car than a 11 year old car?

Suggestions...

Well, as long as there is going to be someone who can regularly take the Clio out for a quick spin, just to stop it seizing up, i doubt you would have a problem with it.

So as you need the money for travelling i would say get rid of the fiesta. You want your travelling to be a time you will always remember, so spend as much as you can afford to on doing it.

Fiesta will lose more in depreciation whereas the valver will be as low as its gonna go so thats another reason to do the right thing and flog the fezza! ;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Aye sell the fezza, been a while since I seen you on here phil your car used to be a regular in driving tales!

been off the road for a bit so been driving a damm 1.25 fiesta mate

all fixed and better than ever now with 4 goodyear eagle F1s and a full service.

shame i can only drive either car for another 2 months but i do want travelling to be the time of my life

I think it is the best move to sell the fiesta although it was a gift from my grandparents and i was supposed to sell the clio:(

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Keep the clio

The fiesta will loose more money whilst your away.The clio will be the same price when you get back and your in love with it.

Nice to know after travelling your comming home to a car that you love and its cost you nothing in the time youve been away.

ian