ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio performance parts?

FF Clio 182
Just wondering where people buy performance parts for their cars? I heard of Eurocarparts for standard parts, is there other options that people find better?

RenaultSport 182FF
Just wondering where people buy performance parts for their cars? I heard of Eurocarparts for standard parts, is there other options that people find better?

Aftermarket parts are usually bought from the companies that have a trading account on the website or just companies that generally specify in aftermarket parts for clios!

However for standard parts your likely to go to traders, club members or good old ebay!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
What parts are you actually after mate?

Have a look in all the different Traders section on here

We can get hold of a fair few parts between us all

FF Clio 182
What parts are you actually after mate?

Have a look in all the different Traders section on here

We can get hold of a fair few parts between us all

Nothing specifically just curious that is all. I plan on buying a clio 182 in the next couple of weeks, so would be wise to know where to get performance parts from.