ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio ph1 standard glasgow

phase 1
Never really posted but thought I'd put up a few pictures of my clio.

Bought the car around 6 months ago off a friend. I remember him buying it from new so I am only the second owner.

He had parked the car up for a few years and it hadn't moved so I bought it and started to take it back to standard.

Not much had been done but there were wolfrace alloys and a fate exhaust on the car. Usual induction kit and few other things.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389343.097972.jpg

Old wheels,

I then thought about a set of turbines but changed my mind after trying them on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389421.080692.jpg

I then bought a set of oz f1s (not renault sadly) but they were too cheap to pass up

Got the ph1 airbox fitted and wheels returned.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389522.530353.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389557.547791.jpg

The next thing now is to get my ph1 lights on and my replacement steering wheel

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389639.181277.jpg

This is my daily driver bought it with 69000 and has now covered 76000

Not got much else planned for it really. Needs a good wheel refurb and a steering wheel retrimmed

My other pride and joy takes up a lot of my time

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429389764.730873.jpg

The clio has a few issues but nothing too bad. Decides to cut out occasionally for no reason and I have problems with the hazards but I know that's pretty common.

Cheers for looking

Anyone with any ideas towards the cutting out it would be appreciated.

RS200, LY182, 172cup
Tidy phase 1 mate, I'm based in the south side of glasgow, maybe see you about :up:

phase 1
Yea as I said my mate had it off the road for a few years because he inherited a car so it is good mileage but it's going up fast with it being my daily driver.

phase 1
Having a few problems that it keeps cutting out! Feel like I need to heel and toe a wee bit when braking or it cuts out, anyone got any ideas?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Take the TDS sensor off and give the end a rub down lightly with sand paper!

Take the airbox out and its atop the gearbox bell housing!