ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Clio playing in water***

Striped track ****
let the pictures talk for them self
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

what you think
cheers

ST
Cracking pics matey...tho can i ask how you managed to get out without getting your feet soaked..

330Ci M Sport
^get someone else to drive it? and duck? lol 5th one down reflection in the wing mirror? or is that just me? good piccies though!

Renaultsport 220T
Nice, but pics would have looked more exciting if you had have been giving it WRC through the ford!

;)

Striped track ****
would of looked better did think about it but it was to deep my splitter was hitting on the floor coming into the ford, and also we all no what clio electrics are like lol

1.8 8v RSi
this has to be the best replica on here and looks better than qutie a lot of real valvers on here....hehe....dont ever change a thing about it....(except the engine)

Striped track ****
this has to be the best replica on here and looks better than qutie a lot of real valvers on here....hehe....dont ever change a thing about it....(except the engine)

thanks for that comment mate

would love to keep it in so many minds on what to do weather to get a valver or change the engine only thing is that to change the engine puts the insurance up a hell of alot more... than if i was to buy a valver so thinking of keeping it while im at collage and just make it as mint as possible then change the engine at a later date

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
mk1's Arnt very good at going thru water i no too well from my old rsi,

Clio 197
Yeah in my old clio when I went through a ford or a deep puddle the dash lights would flash and the relays would keep clicking for days afterwards even with the keys out the ignition, I couldn't set the alarm otherwise it would go off (when this problem was occouring).