ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Privilege or Dynamique?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I just bought a new Clio and when doing my insurance it came up as a 1.2 5DR Clio privilege from my number plate. I assumed this was correct as this was the automatic selection so just went forward with my insurance. After looking at the spec list on another thread it seemed like I did indeed have the privilege model going by everything on said list, however today when i looked in the glovebox i noticed "dynamique" written on the inside of the glovebox lid. Has my car been registered wrong then? Will i be in trouble with my insurance as it's on as a privilege rather than dynamique?

I dont even know if it is the dynamique model! Could just be a replacement glovebox lid.

Cheers

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Is it a mk2 Clio? If yes, nothing to worry about. The glove boxes break easily if you got kids. I've found a 172 with a dynam glove box door

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Dynamique models came with a dark grey interior and dashboard.

Privilege came with an electric sunroof as standard and a pale beige cloth interior.

They are very distinguishable!

It will also tell you on your V5 document.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Well the thing is, my clio has the dark grey dynamique interior but also the electric sunroof and blind... it's definitely not got the beige cloth interior though. I havnt received the v5 yet as it hasn't come in the post. How do insurance companies expect you to know when doing your quote? Especially when it's automatically set to one.
Here's my interior.
20160124_155122_zpsjtp7unz5.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ring Renault and give them your reg or chassis. Ask for the parts department. If you get stuck and want me to do it Tomo let me know

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Who knows what i own! Guess it's not much of a big deal in regards to my insurance right? And i'll check tomorrow Impreza cheers, thanks for the offer though!
Just didn't want to get in trouble with insurance and the like with it being my first car.