ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio PS art competition

ok... here are few of my old chops :)

cliojpex1sd9.jpg

theblackclio25gecd8.jpg

dubclio1232ud6.jpg

BG182®
How the hell do you ppl do this. some of these are soo damn good its untrue. defently beats using microsoft paint i must say lol :approve:

popopopooo.gif

182 FF Cup options
Hi people really good stuff on here. Can you all tell me how you added parts on like bumbers and spoilers? Dis you draw them in ps or did you all cut them from other pics???? Really good...

1.2 Clio RL 172/182 Fake
Hi people really good stuff on here. Can you all tell me how you added parts on like bumbers and spoilers? Dis you draw them in ps or did you all cut them from other pics???? Really good...

Cut From Other Cars

Alot Of People think Photoshop is Good enough to make a bumper fit Thats a Completly different angle to the car lol

1.8 Civic EX

Cut From Other Cars

Alot Of People think Photoshop is Good enough to make a bumper fit Thats a Completly different angle to the car lol

haha thats soo true..

cut from other car pics but the "doner" pic must be as close a possible to same angle of the "edited" pic others it can be a right b**ch to get it looking right...

i think the website is digimods.com there is guide to using photoshop on there...

nahnah, some people cut stuff from other cars, this is called c/p (copy and paste) others "brush" all there parts, like mine above, this is where you draw all the kit by hand. imo the c/p technique is harder because its really hars to get a kit that fits then colour code it perfectly.

theres loads of tutorials about but heres one that most people know about:

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

this got me started, a few tutorials are a little outdated now though.

oh incase you diddnt guess its done in photoshop lol.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I was gonna say!!

The fact that it still has RHINO on the numberplate would surely give it away. Tut tut

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Bloody hell Ryan....you really did go PS mad on your car.

Im fairly sure yours would make more noise than the tank version mind you....you noise polluter!

1.2 Clio RL 172/182 Fake