ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio PS art competition

Not some of the maddest or best chops but i m a begginer and i get bored alot :D

smoothed.jpg

Cartoon.gif

a quick pop art screen saver i did a while back of my clio.

easy to do, im gonna start a good one now ive seen this thread, keep em coming!!

clioscreen.jpg

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
love the carbon bonnet and mirrors combo - it will be mine, oh yes it will

Clio IV 0,9 Tce

easy to do, im gonna start a good one now ive seen this thread, keep em coming!!

clioscreen.jpg
That is very nice. Is it your car in your avatar? Are you running prima wheels? It looks interesting, and i know it is a bit offtopic, but would you mind posting a few pics of it?

Cheers
Dennis

2 wheel power
Some classic shops, how long do these things take you? I'm gettin PS in the next couple of weeks so will post some up when I'm good

most of mine take me around 30 mins to do properly. The one above took around 20 mins.

the convertable 197 took me friggin ages... over an hour.

clioscreen.jpg
That is very nice. Is it your car in your avatar? Are you running prima wheels? It looks interesting, and i know it is a bit offtopic, but would you mind posting a few pics of it?

Cheers
Dennis

Hi Dennis, yes its mine in the avatar last year, the wheels are Prima racing ones, however i am now running some euro ones, ill post some pics when i get the chance.