ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rally Car Jumping High

1.8 8v RSi
Just browsing threw some of my photographer assosiates and came accross this picture. Thought you might enjoy it(only one pic unfortunatly but worth it)
482efaa67b09f.jpg

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
not 100% on the lights

look like a ford

is the 1600?? or 2.0?

1.8 8v RSi
as far as im aware its the 1600, no idea whats going on with the lights though. never even noticed

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Strange... whenever I look at that I see a clio with a kit bolted onto it. Just doesn't look right in the air :s

Never above 25mpg
Thanks to that site Schewppy posted the headlamp part numbers are:

8200098755 RH LAMP

8200098754 LH LAMP

Just incase anyone wanted to know! I shall be enquiring about these when I next pop into Renault :p

Yup thats the 1600 hence the wide body and lack of an RS grill the vent in the bonnet for the Bodies gives it away if the rest doesnt ;)

lol at people saying it needs an RS grille, the grill is cosmetic like a rally car cares about being pretty

needs a JDM aireal too ;)

brilliant shot tho

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Thanks to that site Schewppy posted the headlamp part numbers are:

8200098755 RH LAMP

8200098754 LH LAMP

Just incase anyone wanted to know! I shall be enquiring about these when I next pop into Renault :p
Group buy!

Track 172 & Golf R32
when was this picture taken ? its on a W plate but its a mk2 ph2 i think.. correct me if im wrong but i like the lights !

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Yep thats Kris Meeke, the best driver on earth!!! I was there and he was rapid! He had some stage wins against wrc machinery,

[imgl]http://www.irishtarmac.com/gallery/gallery/lakes08/004_large.jpg[/img]

www.krismeeke.com