ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS anyone

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

i like the zust where thay are but would prefer em to be more visable. ive already got a list of 5 mods id do stright away

182 and 5 GTT

My mates dad works for renault.Some high power job, cant remember what it is, but he was in france last week, looking at the clio 3 and the rs version is going to be having the megane 225 engine. Friends and familly discount for me!:D

Quote: Originally posted by brian182 on 04 July 2005
dutch site says its a 2.0 turbo :eek:. **fingers crossed** lol

No its not!

Quote: Originally posted by rollin on 17s on 04 July 2005
My mates dad works for renault.Some high power job, cant remember what it is, but he was in france last week, looking at the clio 3 and the rs version is going to be having the megane 225 engine. Friends and familly discount for me!:D

what is he? a cleaner? as the new one will be 2.0 N/A +/- 200 BHP

/y0z

182 and 5 GTT

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 04 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by rollin on 17s on 04 July 2005My mates dad works for renault.Some high power job, cant remember what it is, but he was in france last week, looking at the clio 3 and the rs version is going to be having the megane 225 engine. Friends and familly discount for me!:D

/y0z

No not a cleaner. or if he is a very well paid one! Just what ive been told mate

MKIII 138

fookin hell obviosuly some people dont visit cliosport very often. this has been posted many times the pictures are ingrained on my brain ive seen them so many times.

why not just pick up autocar it has a review of the new clio in full and all the spec.

there probably wrong but they claim there will be a 2.0 140bhp version.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Im sure if you spend your life on Cliosport you are sick of this,but there are plenty of people that dont come here every single day,so to some people it is a new subject.:confused:

Anyway,back to topic...i dont like it at all.From the pictures anyway,i dont think mags and piccies do it justice in my opinion.Id have to see one in the flesh to make my mind up proper but from the pics...it does nothing for me,which leaves me a little sad being a huge 182 fan and owner :sick:

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by y0z2a on 04 July 2005

Quote: Originally posted by rollin on 17s on 04 July 2005

/y0z
PMSL @ y0z

Head. Wall. Bang. Head. Wall. Bang.

2005 Impreza WRX STI

i dont like that pic from the front!all the rest it looks nice tho!but as ppl say it looks a lot bigger!power to weight effected?

clio 182

dont like it at the moment looks like a ford ka to me mind you i didnt like the mk2 clio when it first came out but they tend to grow on you once you see a few around

The whole car looks too lardy which makes the wheels look small. Especially the rear.

Also has a touch of the FIAT Stilo about it.

Elise/VX220/R26

the new clio is bigger than the old one so it wont look small in the metal, I think it looks superb. Definately a good looking little hatch in a world of regulations making everything look like a C2. If they do a turbo version it will be bye bye megane I rekon lol

Its Micra underpinnings are coming through a touch too much though!