ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio rs owners age.

Clio RS Owners age?

• Just passed my test!

Votes: 5 0.7%
  • 18-25 years old

Votes: 357 52.7%
  • 25-35 years old

Votes: 213 31.4%
  • 35-I'd rather not say

Votes: 89 13.1%
  • Got my pension coming through this week...

Votes: 14 2.1%

• Total voters
  Mini Cooper S sport
I got my 172 at 30, 182 at 32, and R26 at 35. I never want to go back to boring cars!

Mrs Sherrif has the car of her dreams, a VW Beetle Cab, also a 1.9tdi. Try not to drive it too much, as a bright red beetle, with tinkerbell on the side, and covered in stars, is a little camp, and thats before I put eyebrows and eyelashes on it for her. Sad, but true.......

Dear God...

clio 182
Where are the lads around 20-21 getting their car insurance? I've been trying to get my mrs insured on our 182 but most companies wont do it????

b/g 182, meg tourer
im 26. had the 182 since i was 21.
i don't think the rs clio's are for younger drivers at all, although now that mk2's are more affordable i see a lot more younger drivers in them.

Clio 182, BMW 645
32. Had my 182 since Jan this year. Got it with the intention of racing it next year, but I'm starting to think it is too nice to race and may get a cheap 172 to race instead.

An orange one
172 cup at 19 through elephant
V6 230 at 20 through zenith (got ass raped £200+ per month)
V6 255 at 22 through elephant again
Fast forwards 4 years and various german cars....
V6 255 at 26 through elephant again lol

NickM5c

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M5c, Audi A2 FSI
38 and had my little 182 from brand new in March 04. I have no plans of ever getting rid of it either!

172 Clio Sport Ph1&2
Come 1st September I too will become the proud owner of a bran spankers Clio 200. I'm 26 and can not wait until my first new car is delivered! :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Having a Clio Sport when your young is one thing, realy cool ect. But if your paying over 1k insurance for said Clio then your crazy IMO.

Agreed. Proper mental.

I'm 22 and bought the clio at 21.

ph1 clio 172
im 40 and had 3scoobys and a 300bhp evo 3 but enjoy this just as much , and its alot cheaper to run :)
j

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
I'm 20 and never expected to be able to run a car like my 182 at this age mainly because of insurance! But working for my dad sometimes means I'm eligable for his traders policy and that makes it affordable, so it's a nice upgrade from my 1.2 8v Punto!

1.2 16V Clio (Blue)
^^ seeing that confused me lol I was thinking I didn't write that then realised there was no space in the name

Clio 172 Cup
I'm 24, was expecting insurance on it to be worse than it was really given only 1 years no claims!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I'm 36 and i'm starting to realise i'm surrounded by kids,
although i'm not quite sure what I should be driving at my age, something German and boring I suspect.

I'll stick to my fast, loud, anti-social, French tin bucket.

is1

Integra Type R DC2
I'm 35.
It is interesting sometimes to learn of members' ages as it can throw some light on why people post in the way they do and what they post about. Life experience and all that.

Clio 182 Trophy #229
Insurance companies clearly having a fiel day with all these 18-25 year olds. How do the people in the just passed my test catagory afford the insurance!!

I am 20 and consider myself very privileged to have one, especially with being at Uni with no Job (appart from over the summer holidays)

Clio Sport 182
I'm 21 with my 182, only paying £900 on insurance when one of my mates of the same age with the same amount of years no claims is paying £1700 for an s reg 1.0 corsa :lolup: mental