ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO RS

Has anyone seen these? From Auto Express mag.

Its the new Clio RS. 2 litre, 4 cylinder, around 200bhp,
doesnt say if its FWD or RWD. Official specs havent been
released yet. Possible price around £17,000.

[Edited by Tom on 11 May 2005 at 12:01pm]

RIGHT I WONT SAY IT AGAIN. DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED IMAGES.

RS Twingo 133

Yeah the yellow one does look better with bigger flared front arches.

Is this in this weeks Auto Express?

The red one is a mock up done by the magazine based on the yellow car pictures so thats why it has a UK plate despite it being wrong hand drive.

Quote: Originally posted by Tyler UK on 11 May 2005
Yeah the yellow one does look better with bigger flared front arches.Is this in this weeks Auto Express?The red one is a mock up done by the magazine based on the yellow car pictures so thats why it has a UK plate despite it being wrong hand drive.

Yeah this weeks mag.

Yes I forgot to say in the original post that its a mockup by the mag based on the spy shots (yellow car).

It looks like an MPV. Hopefully the real car will look better, as that to me looks like a bag of sh*te

[Edited by Max172cup on 11 May 2005 at 12:01pm]

Also looks like its got 20" wheels on in the mockups to fill those arches, will look crap with 16/17" on

Quote: Originally posted by morgan172 on 11 May 2005
Has anyone seen these? From Auto Express mag.

Its the new Clio RS. 2 litre, 4 cylinder, around 200bhp,
doesnt say if its FWD or RWD. Official specs havent been
released yet. Possible price around £17,000.

[Edited by Tom on 11 May 2005 at 12:01pm] RIGHT I WONT SAY IT AGAIN. DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED IMAGES.

Sorry, I wasnt thinking.