ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS200 2010 Turbo?

RS 200 Cup
Is it possible to stick a turbo on an RS200? I don't know much about cars, but I've heard the RS200 models aren't particularly mod friendly.

RS 200 Cup
Where would be the best place to go for this sort of thing? Roughly how much am I looking at?

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Where would be the best place to go for this sort of thing? Roughly how much am I looking at?

Not 100% on Turbo's, but Matt 200 on here (Hope you dont mind me posting this Matt!) is getting his Supercharged in a month or so and costing circa £5k

​Edit: Avoid K-Tec like the plague. Possibly look at Jamsport?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Depends what power you want as to what is the best way to do it.
Megane lump is good for approaching 300 but if you want lots more than that then you would be better off just turboing yours.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
'avoid k-tec like the plague'....what a mindless c**t

Didnt seem like terrible advice TBH, although that said Dom's supercharged one is a credit to what they can do when they get it right, that drives lovely, but I believe it took quite a bit of to'ing and fro'ing to get to that stage.

Turbo LY R27
Not 100% on Turbo's, but Matt 200 on here (Hope you dont mind me posting this Matt!) is getting his Supercharged in a month or so and costing circa £5k

​Edit: Avoid K-Tec like the plague. Possibly look at Jamsport?

Who's he getting supercharger conversion by? I got mine done at jamsport, running 360 now, it's fuckin epic!

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
yeah been there a few times they are great! i also see there work on there fb page showing all there hard work with happy customers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
yeah been there a few times they are great! i also see there work on there fb page showing all there hard work with happy customers

What a silly c*nt you are then. Back at yah. Out of interest, have you been mapped at KTEC? May be why you love them. Standard 182 making 260bhp or something. Lol.