ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio SatNav

Clio 1.5DCI
Ive recently purchased this for my clio:

17395979a371821375b971159965l.jpg

The image shows an aftermarket headunit but my motors got a standard clio cd headunit which I have connected an IPod socket to using the CD Multidisk socket.
The screen isnt a satnav but a TV, will I be able to hook this up to the standard headunit?

Thanks

Clio 172mk2
no , standard head unit wouldnt display sat nav or vids.

wud need more info , do u mean u bought the dash and screen , u`ll need to know the screen make n model and see what can be hooked up , a few on here have custom ones mike @ rentech would be able to give u some guidence on this

youll need a headunit thats plays dvds in order to play dvd's obviously,if you want sound through your radio you can use it so long as you can find a phono lead to standard multi changer socket,if not aftermarket radio with aux in or cd changer in

"Navy" N17 TWO
That's a pic of Boydie's Clio interior
He had the Alpine HU with a TV tuner hidden somewere behind the fan controls

Clio 1.5DCI
LOL...Ive been found out, Im buyin it off him on Sunday. Just want to find out what all can be hooked up. Eg; Will the screen he has display the radio station im on, also, will I still get the outside temp displayed as well.
Think he said to me it wont display the radio station name, but just checking. Will miss my temp gauge, lol

The headunit is an Alpine CDA-9812RB
The screen is made necvox but not sure on the model number.

Anyone help, cheers?:D

Last edited: