ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Saturday- anyone from Hampshire way going

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I know few peeps are off to le mans but whose heading upto Clio Saturday from this neck of woods?

GTD, Lupo
I wish this was not of this weekend! There is a lot of people going to Le Mans from here and i can imagine it will have a big effect on CSS numbers. Must be a good 20 odd people going from south central alone.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I know think will be a lonely drive up from the south.

Shame I'm not heading south with you all

Its a real shame as I love Duxford. The museum is amazing and the hangers are usually open so you can see some of the restorations and repairs. When you see a Merlin engine in a Spitfire you realise what great engineers we had at the time. I will be with the Le Mans crew.

1.2 clio
Is there a convoy from this area ? As I see there is one but it's Oxford way and I'm in aldershot. I don't know but if there enough people going from Hampshire way maybe a convoy could get sorted out.

I may be heading up to it from Guildford way and there are another few people I can bring along but it still doesn't make for massive numbers tbh lol. Il let you all know closer the time anyway

monaco 172
I will be heading up from petersfield area. I haven't looked to see what routes there are to get there but will keep an eye and see where people are meeting.