ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio service

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Hi people

I put my clio in for its 18k service this morning and also asked for a couple of items to be looked at under warranty (leccy window sticking, sunroof rattle (boo!) and in-dash radio/clock display not working). Dealer has just phoned me and said trying to fix the dash display they have opened up a "can of worms" (their words not mine! :eek:) after finding several *broken* wires. I Asked if it was safe to drive and he didnt seem convinced! So they are calling me tomorrow to let me know what they find as they are still trying to fix it...... dealer has been good so far so lets see what happens with this one!

ps, got a megane "shakin da ass" courtesy car which is "OK" but the novelty soon wears off & I prefer the clio by far and I want mine back :(

My 1.2 16v Extreme cost £239 for that service, remember to ask them to kiss your feet as you walk into the dealership.

-Rob

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

The credit card is on standby - Id expect to be fed grapes by scantily clad maidens for that price!

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Well i finally got it back last night £190 was the total cost of the service.

They fixed the front window and the dash display but not the rattle from the sunroof (they only drove the car half a mile in total how is that supposed to test if its sorted?) anyway the service was OK front pads 40% worn everything else OK. I might scan the invoice.

They stamped the service book upside down too and havent filled in the anti corrosion section.. DUMBASSES.

oh and the worst thing is some f**ker has had the radio on KISS 100! :)

The costs are nothing short of scandalous. And while theyre at it, they always find something else to squeeze more money out of you. My 2001 Si went for its 36k in July and i ended up paying £330 out to the dealer that day. £255 for the service alone, then the rest for a new balljoint and fitting and £3 for the petrol i didnt put in the courtesy car. That left a sour taste in my mouth and put me off even more about getting another one, because ive had nothing but niggly problems for the past 2 years.