ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport in arctic blue?????

1.6 16v
he guys/girls!

im just wondering if they do a clio sport in arctic blue so i can get the bumpers without the hastle of getting them sprayed?

also whats the name of the white wheels that middo had??

thanks guys!

ebay will have some... and if you pay ya 5 quid membership thingy... there might be some knockin about on the for sale thing on here :)

heres one example...

I have for sale a set of willy wheels in mint condition. They are genuine reno speedline items, not cheap copies. They must have been rufurbed in the past as the do not have the polished lip but they are mint. Would go straight on or you could of course have them refurbed in another colour. Was my plan to have them done black for my white valver but i ordered a new 225 on saturday :) so the valver and the wheels must go. They have no tyres as they were stripped off and binned (not road legal anyway). May seem a bit steep but the wheels are mint, will post piccy's later. I'm in Hull (east Yorkshire), would prefer collection but delivery can be arranged.

that guys name is fewie_172

and heres a pic of em..

attachment.php

BMW 535D
i thought it was only renaultsports and the new clio campus that came in arctic blue? im sure the blue that comes on normal clio's is a bit lighter??

Chocolate Bar™
i've just sold mine for 200 quid with tyres, decals and a few other bits and pieces

1.6 16v
thanks middo, kick me while im down lol!
na thanks dude! is that a good price thn? i dont want to pay over the odds!

Chocolate Bar™
you can expect to pay anywhere between 150 quid to 400 quid depending on condition and tyres, mine had reasonable tyres in good to excellent condition

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
he guys/girls!

im just wondering if they do a clio sport in arctic blue so i can get the bumpers without the hastle of getting them sprayed?

also whats the name of the white wheels that middo had??

thanks guys!

They dont coem sprayed from Renault and you more then likely wont find a crashed 182 with useable bumpers.

Also the rear bumper is the only one that will fit on the car without getting the rest of the parts.

And the 182 bumpers have holes for the exhaust...

Just a quick note!

1.6 16v
ok cheers mate! u saying im better off getting a 172 bumper and getting it colour coded? and y wont the front bumper fit?????

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
ok cheers mate! u saying im better off getting a 172 bumper and getting it colour coded? and y wont the front bumper fit?????

The front bumper requires you to have the wider 172/182 wings and if you have the wings you require 172/182 side skirts and also arch liners.

Its not a simple straight swap on bumpers apart from the rear.

And yes i would use a 172 rear bumper unless you fancy having holes in the back of your car with no exhaust there?

* Just a note, insurance class this change as a "bodykit" get a quote on how much they will add to your premium

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
oooo think ill colour code the black bits then sod the insurance going up!lol!

LoL

Just a quick reminder (after seeing your other thread) that ANY change to your car from standard spec is classed as a modification.

Heres a common Insurance FAQ

frequent_questions.gif

If I have made modifications to my car will I be able to be insured by you?

Modifications made to cars tend to be done by younger drivers and this is highly likely to increase their Car Insurance premiums.

If you consider modifications to your vehicle then it may sway you if you speak to your Car Insurance company and find out, what the increase in insurance costs will be.

Often they will be enough to change your mind. The more severe the modifications the harder it will be to find reasonable cover.

Changing to alloys with locking nuts will normally make no difference at all upgrading the engine however will have serious insurance implications. Make sure that you give us a call if you are unsure on 0800 028 3571.

Do not feel tempted to not declare modifications to your car. Even tinted windows are modifications and they could invalidate your policy if you do not declare them.