ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Side Skirts queries

RB 200 Cup!
you reckon? - i fort once they were sprayed balck to maytch my car theyd look alright.hmm.....

if not can you reccomend any good side skirts

and no i wasnt slaggin kits off! i was making a point about replicas - the skirts on ebay are not standard clio sport parts!!

Civic Type -R FN2
My bad, (goes and hides in a corner)

Good luck on your quest for some skirts ;)

suit you sir

RB 200 Cup!
100 quid - hmm plus 50 quid for the skirts = not bad price considering i was thinking o forking out 270 quid on those rieger skirts

IMO they will wont look very good and out of place on your car as u have standard front and rear bumpers. look for the side skirts renault sell for the non RS cars, or the side skirts Subway sells in the for sale section.

Will look a lot better then those.

RB 200 Cup!
ive got a small splitter on the front but i do see your point - perhaps its back to the drawing board.....

check out the reanult skirts that are sold with your splitter. or chat to subway as his ones are pretty much the same

RB 200 Cup!
^^^ normal bumper but with a renault lip kinda splitter thingy - basically a crappy bit o plastic thats about inch and half tall

lol

i think the renault side skirts in the bottom link look better,

Edit: just seen a pic of your car, dont u already have side skirts?

RB 200 Cup!
yeah but i would like some more stylish ones - plus i damaged one when i jacked the car up on that s**t jack you get in the boot when i put my alloys on

oh right, one of mine split to! i wouldnt bother changing them unless the damage is really bad, or just replace one side. they keep the car looking suttle.

RB 200 Cup!
yeah i suppose - you can only see the damage if you stand far back - basically a chunk o plastic came off the bottom of one - perhaps i should just get one side replaced but where would anyone sell just one skirt?

thanks for your suggestions by the way as well

renault do, u need the part number or go to the dealer and say i need a new one. they try and sell the body kit as a whole but i only brought the 2 side skirts. got the part number somewhere but they might not be the same as your ones and when i showed the body shop pics of a car on here they said my side skirts were different.