ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport - Spotted by my Dad - lol

i spent several minutes there trying to work out why he had orange lights on top of it :oops:

[Edited by BozVanDam on 15 April 2005 at 9:40pm cause i cant bloody spell]

Da

Less

thought it had twin amber flashing lights on its roof for a minute there... still... :sick: Another classy Chav car to bring down the rep of Clios :cry:

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 15 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 15 April 2005

Has the Skoda opposite got a plastic bag stuck in the grill? :D
it would appear so Jill.... yes :D
I dont know why, but I find that even funnier than the Clio! :D:oops:

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 15 April 2005

Has the Skoda opposite got a plastic bag stuck in the grill? :D
if you look closely and squint it could be a novelty fat person shaped helium balloon - theres legs, an arm, a body and a funny little moon face

Perhaps its a Ghost...

He doesnt recall seeing a plastic carrier bag either or a balloon for that matter!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Quote: Originally posted by fUbAr on 15 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 15 April 2005Has the Skoda opposite got a plastic bag stuck in the grill? :D[/QUOTE]it would appear so Jill.... yes :D

funniest thing i saw was 1 of our neighbours who has a new roller phantom hit a pheasant at like 90, then drove all the way home with it in his grill lol, only cost him 550 quid for a new 1 lol :D

stepdad hit 1 in his bmw estate lol took the grill out next to the fog lamp.... body went under the car... head sat in the hole it made lol :D was there for days :D took it to bmw for them to get it out :D