ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport the new saxo :(

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well it seems to be every ones getting a clio sport now, they seem to be the car of choice of teenagers ( i know im one but id like to think its a tad different lol)

too many chavs have them, just like the saxo vts and vtr :(

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
lol at my college I've had a few people say Im gonna get the exact same car when im older

Leon Cupra R 225
i dont see chavs buying 10k 182s and 16k vee's though taylor. know your bored but don't worry about it. you've got a great car and that's what matters

mk4 golf gt-tdi
i saw a stinker of a chav clio today, it was awful.

but i dont think a standard looking well looked after 172/182/cup is chavy at all.

its the muppet driving it normally.;)

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
i dont get it, what makes a driver of the car a chav, i wanna know if u guys would think im one LOL

Clio SI
yer but the chavs who buy the clio's put the huge body kits that slow it down so much that it can hardly beet a cyclist!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its not the 182s and v3 more the 172s, mummy n daddy have a bit of money n buy them a car, you can get them for like 5k now,

Leon Cupra R 225
its not the 182s and v3 more the 172s, mummy n daddy have a bit of money n buy them a car, you can get them for like 5k now,

Valid point. Im looking to spend 10k so shouldn't have these worries I hope. Especially if I go to the dark side... CTR! :evil:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
well i still want a 182 next but looking at stuff like audio s6s and s3s, man im getting old lol

Golf R soon...
Clio sport's are really special round my area, hardly any! Most of the rude boys drive 1.2's round here with huge kits on them :dead:

M

mini-valver

There good cars so lots of people buy them unfortunately that means dicks that drive them like they stole it...

Megane Mk4

tbh the 182 looks more of a chav car than the 172.
The zorst does it imo

th_0089.jpg

I like the fact that I don't see a Renaultsport everyday. I see a CTR every single day, and not just because my next door neighbour has one lol. I'm talking out on the road, I will say of late though Focus STs are a daily spotting.

I spotted a Silver Mk2 v6 today as well lol.

I will say if you go on alot of forums, the old stereotype of 'french rubbish' still holds true. The CTR will be the chav chariot of choice in 4-5years from now.

EK4 SIR CIVIC 185 BHP
I like the fact that I don't see a Renaultsport everyday. I see a CTR every single day, and not just because my next door neighbour has one lol. I'm talking out on the road, I will say of late though Focus STs are a daily spotting.

I will say if you go on alot of forums, the old stereotype of 'french rubbish' still holds true. The CTR will be the chav chariot of choice in 4-5years from now.

I see corsas EVERYDAY and i hate them

Megane Mk4
^^ We see just as many clio's on the road too, does that mean you hate them just as much because everyone has one?

I see corsas EVERYDAY and i hate them

Whats that got to do with what I said lol.

Agree with that Ralph. I see way more CTR's that could be considered chav than I do RS Clio's. IMO they are not common enough to become the 'new saxo'.

mk4 golf gt-tdi
i dont get it, what makes a driver of the car a chav, i wanna know if u guys would think im one LOL

head nearl out the window because they are leaning that much, seat tilted that far back they may as well be in the back, big dirty sunstrip with "ripspeed" on it, neon lights, nike tn cap resting as far back on their head as possible, shall i carry on?

RB182cup&golf gti
Wouldnt say a cliosport is the new saxo. Yep they're desirable as they tick all the boyracer boxes and not mega expensive to buy, problem is the insurance group, Saxo VTRs are low insurance so easily affordable, cliosports aint.

M

mini-valver

o i just quoted that about u seeing a thingy everyday and focus, every single day i see corsas and i hate them cause everyone i know doesnt like em, they say there is a reason why alot of stuff come free with it

Peir pressure? Great cars, i know because ive got one! TBH prefer the rawness in power and handling over my clio......

M

mini-valver

o i just quoted that about u seeing a thingy everyday and focus, every single day i see corsas and i hate them cause everyone i know doesnt like em, they say there is a reason why alot of stuff come free with it

Peir pressure? Great cars, i know because ive got one and i refer the rawness of powr and handling over my clio!

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
Well i'm 30 years old and Love my phase 1 172. Still a very enjoyabloe car to drive. However in the next couple of months I shall be buying either a Evo6 Tommi Makinen edition or an Evo 8 FQ340, just depends on whats on offer.
Would still like to keep the Ph-Quick as a track day car though.

Rob

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
I see a few round my way. TBH I don't really care about image much, if the car puts a smile on my face then I'm happy :) I've always liked the VTS as well, I wouldn't mind owning one somewhere along the way.

As has already been hinted at, I don't think the RS Clio will ever be truly the car of the 20yo boy racer for one reason - insurance. Of course there will be exceptions, but does anyone really care? It wont stop them being great cars, and the more people who can enjoy them, the better IMO. Besides, they'll most likely all have fallen apart before long :)

Better than yours. C*nt.
i must see 4-5 clios sports a day

What are we talking about here though - Renault Clio Sports or the RenaultSport Clios? Because there's a significant difference and I think it's the former that's got the Chavs in at the moment - the latter is too expensive and too hard to insure for someone that's written off a Nova and a Saxo cos he's hard.