ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clio Sport ;) Warrington

Black - You came into the Shell garage after me about 15 mins ago I'm sure I've seen your car on here... modified a bit.

Vectra :(
Just spoke to gf, she said she drove past the shell garage but didnt go in, so maybe not my car.

Was it ph1, debadged bonnet, black wheels and ph-quick stickers on side?

If not wasnt me.

I do see you a lot tho steve, usually knocking around birchwood area, i am usually in my vectra tho when i spot you

oh no it wasn't then...

I work in Birchwood so yeh you should see me a lot in the stealth machine lol :)

Hmmmm another Black Ph-Quick in warrington :mad: Thought i had the only one. Bugger

Yeah steve if you see a greeny/blue vectra beep at you that will be me

kool - unless I piss someone off ofcourse :rasp:

Have you been to previous meets and seen me? How did you know it was me btw?

The Vectra ur run around?

Been to a couple of meets, never seen you at them tho. knew it was you coz think i asked ben_p or ad or someone once after i seen your car at the BP garage birchwood.

Yeah the vectra is my daily drive. I clock up 40k+ miles a year with my job so needs must. Hopefully getting a diesel early next year tho to replace it if funds allow

Not in a while mate now you mention it.

I was getting petrol there the other day, guy on the till said " you trying to make your 1.2 clio sound like a porsche, I have a VTR and thats properly quick"

I had to laugh lol