ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sunroof squeeks

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Is it common for the sunroofs in clios to either vibrate or squeek. Could it lead to leakage if it is not normal. I only ask because i think i have heard before about the sunroofs on clios and would just like to make sure that it is not a major problem to worry about.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
that was one of the reasons i sold my 1.2, nearly drove me to insanity, really didnt help that it was a SPL audio car and vibrated to hell and back, who ever bought it got one very rattly clio

B

Brown.

that was one of the reasons i sold my 1.2, nearly drove me to insanity, really didnt help that it was a SPL audio car and vibrated to hell and back, who ever bought it got one very rattly clio

i nearly crashed my 1.2 cos of this!!! lol...ahh brings back memories :) thank the lord the vee is hand built :D

B

Brown.

Rub vaseline around the seal...it will remove squeks and aid water resistance