ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Super 1600 at German Rally

Williams 2, STi N12

There were two clios competeing on this rally, the other one is a PEV Motorsport one driven by Carsten Mohe.

I think they both retired with mechanical problems but they kick out 230Ps..not bad from a 1600!!

Came screaming past bouncing off the rev limiter a few times, very nice just hope they come to Cardiff!!

Subaru Forrester

Certainly isnt bad for a 1600. I didnt get to go but a mate I work woth took the photos. he said they sounded pretty mad...

Williams 2, STi N12

Yeah all the S1600 scream there nuts off, sounds superb. Dont think they are in the Junior WRC championship though, but there may well be one in the Network Q.

The second photo I got was of a Corolla?? First ones OK though.

Williams 2, STi N12

Put 25 instead of 26 then it will be the clio!

Didnt they do the works megane as well??

Williams 2, STi N12

OK, I know what I was doing wrong. But seeing you beat me too it then it would be a waste to do it again.

Git..

I lurve those alloys in white. Now I reckon theyd look proper against Flame Red.

Bet keeping them clean is gonna be a bugger though!

Does anyone think 17s of these speedline turinis in white would look could on the cup?? Someone posted that the weight of the 17 inch version rim wasnt any heavier than the 16 - doesnt figure though does it?

Williams 2, STi N12

I will try to find a piccy of the other clio, the PEV one. It is white with the same white wheels, looks quite smart as well.

(Anders goes surfing...)

Ive actually ordered the CUP with the Speedlines in White. This will be done by the dealer via a company I use so when I pick it up, theyll be done day one!!! Didnt actually see one one with white wheels but went for it anyway!!