ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio throttlebodies

2005 Nissan Navara
sorry, rad on its own is £350.

for a 12" fan its about £50-60

I get the rads made by a local firm.

2005 Nissan Navara
send me a drawing of what you want, and i'll get them made.

They are made to customer specifications. So you work out dimensions etc, and thats what you'll get.

I dont supply these other than for my own use/purposes, which is typically based on Mk1 Clios and ordered as and when for customer installs, and as such im not getting involved with mis-fitting parts....you tell me what you want and I'll get them made.
Unless you want to pay extra for me to do all the donkey work that is....

Clio Hybrid
I just got this stuff:

1. head from megane F7R

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

2. air filter

04.jpg

3. air hornes :D

05.jpg

06.jpg

4. ITB

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

5. fuel rail

10.jpg

6. inlet manifold

11.jpg

12.jpg

7. all together

13.jpg

14.jpg

from this what I have checked I do not need custom radiator (even if I would need one it is 100 gdp in Poland :D) - sorry but don't know how to make pictures smaller

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
mine`s in gdi 4 ITB`s, cam`s, omex at mo, expecting the same bhp as the jesus. will keep you all updated as to what it`s like plus rolling road print out n quarter mile times as its a stripped cup so should make decent times, going pod on 13th september.