ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio TimeWarp

PH1 172
Had a free weekend as i didnt have my paint guage to do a correction on a friends Scooby! So thought i should use the time to clay the car - was like running your hands over sandpaper and get some winter protection as i doubt ill have a chance to correct it until after christmas!
Plan was a mld clay followed by some SRP and some Supernatural...o how wrong it went.
Mild clay bar turned black after a quarter of a panel - and wasnt removing all contaminents! So up to the aggressive clay bar....was all going well until i realised how much marring was left..

2-1.gif

doh! so masked up to run some menz final finish to remove the marring!

1-1.gif

after final finish three coats of z5 were put on it then a layer of Supernatural! NB this was not a correction detail - and was only machined due to marring marks - so still lots of swirls there!

then went out wit my bro - who owns my original 1.2 clio! for some pics! its changed a bit since i owned it - with new wheels and being raised!

3-1.gif

4-1.gif

5-1.gif

6-1.gif

7.gif

you can also see my new RS mats here :)

9.gif

his install that i built!

8.gif

10.gif

/Ross

PH1 172
what is wrong with our plates! thanks for all the comments guys! install was done by myself and a mate in two weeks in preparation for a show - never worked with fibreglass or alcantara before - steep learing curve!

thanks again!

PH1 172
see what ya mean - however all pictures from NI that are posted get comments on the plates :S

not bad for a first go with fibreglass eh?!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
i meant the font. do you have to have it like that in NI:S it looks gay imo